craving...
...macarons!!! (not macaroons, mind you, but a French version which consists of two small round, flat meringue cookies with cream in between).
I discovered these delectable little French cookies only a few months ago and have been obsessed with finding some good ones in the Bay area, especially in the Southbay. I heard the best ones are in Paris (yet another reason to visit the city of lights), especially here.
Who wants to go with me on a trip to Paris where all we do is find the best ____ (fill in the pastry, i.e. the best chocolate croissant, the best almond croissant, the best macaron, etc.)??
Ah, one can always dream on this dreary fall morning--conjuring visions of devouring many fluffy sugary confections while strolling along the beautiful, tree-lined Champs Elysee--instead of doing one's work...
I discovered these delectable little French cookies only a few months ago and have been obsessed with finding some good ones in the Bay area, especially in the Southbay. I heard the best ones are in Paris (yet another reason to visit the city of lights), especially here.
Who wants to go with me on a trip to Paris where all we do is find the best ____ (fill in the pastry, i.e. the best chocolate croissant, the best almond croissant, the best macaron, etc.)??
Ah, one can always dream on this dreary fall morning--conjuring visions of devouring many fluffy sugary confections while strolling along the beautiful, tree-lined Champs Elysee--instead of doing one's work...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home