Thursday, January 22, 2009

waddling

I'm at 32 weesk and have started to waddle when I walk. Last week, for the first time, I could no longer wear my engagement and wedding rings. I was also able to see baby's movements register on the surface of my belly! It was really strange, seeing my stomach pop in and out, move around...my first thought was that it reminded a bit of the movie Aliens (although I don't think he will break out and kill me :)).

I've been A LOT sleepier during the third trimester. It's been harder to get a good night's rest--I use the bathroom several times, and just have a more difficult time staying asleep. I also nap at least an hour a day. But I can't complain, because overall the pregnancy has been really great and smooth, and I'm thankful to God for that.

Here are a few pics from my doctor's appointment yesterday. Baby is a little over four pounds now, and seems to be growing healthy. After my last ultrasound seven weeks ago, I was pretty sure that he had the Su nose and will look like my sister. After this one, the nose still seems pretty prominent like the Su side, but I'm starting to think he'll look like Byron. What do you guys think?

he's sucking his thumb--how cute! :)


me and our little alien :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home