LA trip
I returned from LA yesterday morning to a fridge stocked with lots of food--delicious, nourishing soup and Chinese dishes--all provided by the sweet Summer. She graciously provided food for my poor hubby while I was gone--thanks, Summer! :)
Here's a recap of my packed weekend in LA:
Friday: had lunch with my mom, got my first curly perm since junior high (pictures below), and then watched MI:3 at night. I liked the movie, even though it did feel like an extended episode of Alias. I was mesmerized by Maggie Q--she's gorgeous!
Saturday: Teresa's Bridal shower
the bridesmaids and the bride

Sunday: more Mother's Day celebrations
dinner in Diamond Bar with the Cheng family (my mom's bro): my cousins are the two on the bottom left
me and goofy
Here's a recap of my packed weekend in LA:
Friday: had lunch with my mom, got my first curly perm since junior high (pictures below), and then watched MI:3 at night. I liked the movie, even though it did feel like an extended episode of Alias. I was mesmerized by Maggie Q--she's gorgeous!
Saturday: Teresa's Bridal shower
the bridesmaids and the brideAfterwards, Joyce and I headed to Monterey Park to celebrate Mother's Day with the Su family.

Sunday: more Mother's Day celebrations
dinner in Diamond Bar with the Cheng family (my mom's bro): my cousins are the two on the bottom leftMonday: Joyce and Grace ditched work to go to Disneyland with me! Thanks to Andy, we got free passes to the park.
me and goofyAlso reconnected with lots of old college friends on Sat and Sun nights. I got obsessed with the Myers-Brigg personality test thanks to Dri, and we spent most of those two nights figuring out who people are and talking about personality-related topics. I kept testing as an INTJ, but I think I'm an INFJ (my F and T were really borderline). Check out the test here.
A packed, but fun weekend. Glad to be home again, but not glad to be back to the daily grind. Pray for me...I have an important presentation coming up on Friday, and my study partner last night just roasted my work I prepped before heading off to LA. Lots of rewriting coming up these next two days, so please pray for inspiration and diligence!







3 Comments:
Great pics of Disneyland! It brings back good memories. =)
Did you have to wait a long time in line to get a picture with Pluto?
Hey, the hair style is natural. ohhh 4 hours.. long...
beautiful!
Wow, you did get the curly perm. Neat.
I think you should be an INTJ. INTJs rule.
Post a Comment
<< Home