Thursday, May 18, 2006

tag

tagged by karen (it took me awhile to figure out that i've been tagged...i've been slowly catching up with everyone's blogs)

1. Four Jobs:
a. teacher for second-graders at Rainbow Class (a BOL summer enrichment program; sophomore year in high school)
b. sales persons at Papyrus (retail stationery gift shop in the mall; senior year in high school)
c. receptionist/cashier for the UCLA Student Technology Center (yep, i was the one who helped people "troubleshoot" their ethernet configurations over the phone!!!; all through college)
d. teaching assistant for literature classes/freshman composition instructor (grad school)

2. Four Things I Wish I Had Done Earlier:
a. study abroad during college (in Paris!)
b. learn how to read and write Chinese
c. continue playing the violin
d. work before going to grad school
e. start exercising regularly in high school/college

3. Four Places I Have Lived:
a. Taipei, Taiwan (does it count if i lived there from 0-2?)
b. Lancaster, PA
c. Los Angeles, CA (Pasadena and Torrance)
d. NorCal (Palo Alto and Mt View)

4. Four Countries I Have Been To: (grouped by trips)
a. france/germany/italy
b. england
c. mexico
d. taiwan/singapore/hong kong

5. Four Countries I Would Like to Visit:
a. japan (been there once in high school for two days)
b. spain
c. india/nepal
d. russia
e. france (couldn't resist this fifth one: i could go to paris every year, the francophile i am)

6. Four of My Favorite Dishes:
a. any kind of fish (especially sashimi)
b. anything pickled (cucumbers, kimchi, etc)
c. gummy candy (does this count?)
d. nestle tollhouse break and bake chocolate chip caramel cookies

7. Four Sites I Visit Daily:

a. gmail
b. weather at yahoo (i'm obsessed with the weather)
c. news (cnn, npr, bbc, nytimes, and yes, some entertainment sites)
d. blogs

8. Four Software Applications I Cannot Live Without:
a. firefox
b. word
i'm not all too adept at many software applications

9. Four Things I'll Never Forget:

a. girls' trips (hawaii 2001, europe 2002, pa/nyc 2003)
b. engagement/wedding day
c. first missions trip (taiwan 1999)
d. early high school days (compton races, montery park at all hours of the day, parties, etc...we were crazy)

10. I Tag.... (i don't know who reads my blog)
a. andy j
b. summer
c. agueda
d. esther (oops, just noticed she was already tagged, and also tagged me...oh well)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home