Tuesday, October 17, 2006

weird dreams

I woke up this morning from two scary dreams, the kind that tell me that I must be subconsciously very nervous about something today (probably my meeting with my adviser later this morning, since I haven't seen him since May).

The first was with Joy: for some reason she took this toddler away from an abusive father, and I was trying to help her escape from him. We kept having to hide and he chased after us and was pretty menacing.

My second dream had to do with going down this really long ladder. It was on one of those oil-rig platforms, and the entire platform was bobbing up and down because of the windy and stormy waters around us. I was so scared (some of you know that I'm really scared of heights, especially on stairs that you can see through to the bottom); I remember gripping the ledges so tightly and wishing that I just didn't have to do this. I woke up with my heart pounding.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

Your dream w/ Joy sounds like one of the plotlines from season 2 of 24.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home