Thursday, March 15, 2007

I'm pretty exhausted. Yesterday I got up at 5:30 a.m. to catch my flight to D.C., and didn't end up sleeping until 11:30 p.m. Because I'm in a new environment, I slept pretty poorly last night. Today has been a long day: up at 7 to get ready for the conference, and then leave at 8:15 for a full day of activities--plenary sessions, panels, etc. (So far I'm enjoying the conference immensely; this stuff is right up my alley.) I got back around 6pm, quickly ate some BBQ chicken (from a southern-style restaurant across the street--yum!), and have been revising my paper for the last time. I present tomorrow afternoon. Looking forward to it being over...

It started raining today and it's COLD--highs in the low 40s. Brrr. Hopefully it won't deter our sightseeing plans.

I need to sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home