mourning
My heart is deeply grieved by what happened at Virginia Tech. I am sad for the victims' families, the school itself, and also for the shooter's family. I can't imagine what they are going through and have been praying for God's healing, restoration, and redemption of what seems like an irredeemable tragedy. I pray that the churches and Christian ministries on campus can make a difference, can offer hope and comfort from God in the midst of great sorrow.
This incident really hits home because I also work at a university. I go to campus each week, work with students, and never worry about possible violence. I take for granted that the university is a safe place. I'm really sad that the sanctity and safety of the university now is forever shaken.
This incident really hits home because I also work at a university. I go to campus each week, work with students, and never worry about possible violence. I take for granted that the university is a safe place. I'm really sad that the sanctity and safety of the university now is forever shaken.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home